mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

footprints in my heart..

Today I talked with one of my good friends..she and I went back a long way when we were still in college. She now lives in London (how cool is that?). Anyhow, I told her about my silly story. I wished a happy "super belated" birthday to someone who used to be a special person in my life. I thought his birthday was July 15th, whereas actually his birthday was June 15th! I emailed him and and just simply said happy birthday and how have u been doing, yada yada yada...but then.. that evening, I talked to my friend and he told me that this guy's birthday is actually in June! Danggg!! Talk about being embarassed!....especially..I used to remember everything about him...but now.. I can't even remember his birthday! Could time really vanish our memory about our special people?

Anyhow back to my story..so I was talking to my best friend in London and I told her that this guy is totally different (the way he speaks to me, acts, jokes, etc), ..I feel that I don't think I know him anymore. But then, she said something that striked me. She said..maybe he is still the same person, but he is just different to us because we are not in his priority/thoughts anymore. We are just 2 regular gals to him whom he forgot and didn't even bother to keep in touch (or is that a typical guy behavior? LOL). Now, don't get me wrong.. I don't have any special feeling for him anymore other than I only think of him as my good friend..but it's just sad to think about how time and distance really make friendship fade away.
On the other hand, it makes me appreciate friends who make an effort to keep in touch even though we have not met/talked for such a long time. One simple text message/ email meant a lot to me..so thank you for those of you who still think of me as your friend.

Ahhh.. talking about this makes me miss certain people...huhuhuhu..
People that have left footprints on the sand of my heart...thus, I would like declare to the world today that I miss you guys (en,kate,wei,katepiyo,vin,lltse,squirry). :'(

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    miss you too..

    cheers.. :)

    wish you were here....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home