mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday again.. :(

Seriously, why can't they make Friday a day off too.. I can never get enough of weekend time!
I hate waking up on Monday morning and realize that I still have 5 days to go before weekend comes..*big sighhhh*..

I did not get enough sleep last night, I think I only slept for 3.5 hours..
Last night we had some heavy storms in Ames, pretty heavy rain, wind, accompanied by hail! Very loud!! Mann..what is going on with this weather? I think we have the worst weather ever this year.. Winter was sooo cold..colder than any other winters I've had so far..and Summer is full of rains and thunderstorms.. geezz..
For those of you who have left IA, aren't you glad you moved out yet? LOL..

Anyhow, I met this old friend of mine.. I think I have not talked to him since we were 11 years old!! hahahahaa.. then he found me in Fb..and I was like, whoaaa..this is weird!! We share a desk when were still in 6th grade and we liked to joke around along with our other friend. So, it was really good "meeting" and talking with him again..makes me feel nostalgic and wanna go back to those good old days where we did no thave to worry about anything..all we did was play play play and all we think about was boys!! ahahaha..

Well, time to go home noww..
Happy Monday..*try to be*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home