mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's going to be a longggg dayyy

Good morning! It's 6 am CST , I am sitting at my desk in the office. I've been up since 4 am CST coz I gotta drive Ip to the airport which is about 45 minutes from where I live. Very very sleepy at the moment, I must say.. pppfffttt...thus, hence the title..it is going to be a super duper long day ahead of me.. :(
*yawnnnnnn*

Another sad day for us, one of our friends is leaving for good to the Big Apple (N.Y.C) today in a quest to look for a job. Another friend of ours is leaving to LA for good as well next week..
And.. another friend moved into the same building as Ip yesterday so we got a newbie in the block, tee..hee..hee..
Wewww..so many people come and go..Ames is truly a port/harbor for most of us, eh?

Hmm..People keep leaving Ames for good in search for a better life, while I am still here for whatever reason I am not sure I know yet..but hopefully it'd be a good reason.. lol
I have tried to leave Ames too ya know, but that has never been successful..
When I graduated last year, I looked for jobs outside of IA..I never ever applied for jobs in IA coz I kinda wanted to spread my wings too like the rest of the troops..
But, after months of interviewing, multiple rejections, tons of anxiety, depression, and all those things that can make your stomach hurt (you can read my struggles in last year's posting), still I am finally back to my sweet old IA "unexpectedly".. LOL..
(Note: I said "unexpectedly" because I did not even apply for my current job, but somehow somewhere the company saw my Resume online and decided to interview me for Des Moines position.. and here I am today..)

*yawnnnn*
Oh by the way, yesterday I made an attempt to write in Indonesian..coz I was "inspired" by my other friends' blogs and I kinda miss writing in Indo..

*yawnnnn*
Oooo 2 nights ago, I had a dream about my twin's ex.. (not again!)..it was a very weird dream...she said that she still miss and love my twin and she tried to hug him but then I kinda yelled at her for doing that "what are you doing!? you have a husband!" *me being over protective of my twin*..hahahaha..
Dangggg.....weird, huh?
Anyway..I knew that my twin must have dreamed about her recently coz I always dream about her after my twin actually dreams about her too.. It can't be explained why, but I guess maybe this is just one of the perks of being twins.. LOL..
We don't have that super power like in the movies where we can talk to each other through minds..or feel sick whenever the other gets sick.. ahaha..we're just plain regular twin *ga neko-neko dahh*..

Anyway, that's my story for today..gotta go back to work.. *sigh*..and maybe yawning for the rest of the day.. *yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home