mOnY's Cozy Space

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Momogi Snack

I just found out 3 days ago that there is a new snack from Indonesia that could be the next Chiki.
It's called Momogi Stick Snack..and I so love it, especially "Grilled Corn" flavor. The taste is super strong and it's shaped like short sticks..maybe about 3 inches.. But I can't eat it too much coz I know if I do, I will catch sore throat easily..

I am still planning for my vacation to Orlando... still debating when should I go but I think I'd go there sometime in August..the only thing I have to wait is the hotel confirmation from my cousin..We are planning to stay at one of Disney Hotels so I don't have to rent a car. We can go anywhere around Walt Disney World by bus..yayyy..(note: I always try to avoid driving if I don't have to) hehehe..I just like to sit in passanger seat and look around the view and relaxxxx... hihihi.
Hmmm.. I am thinking of going to Epcot coz last time I went there, we did not have enough time to coast the whole world, and I have to drag her to try the ride "Mission to Mars" lol..
Then she'll show me where she works and maybe go to SeaWorld. Wow..I can't waitt!!!
By the way, I don't have to pay for the park's ticket coz she can let me in for free..isn't that awesome? :))))

On another note, I just found out recently that we are assigned to another big project in Scottsdale, AZ. This means that I get to stay in DSM again until next year. Initially, I thought that I would have to leave IA by the end of this year since all my projects are scheduled to finish by then..but..I guess somehow God might want me to stay here for a little longer..isn't that something? What is up about IA that God wants me here so bad? hmmm...
Maybe some of you wonder why do I always refer to God for anything that happens in my life? Well, for this case, I know that this is His plan because I don't have controls over it.. I don't have any control whatsoever on what projects I am going to be assigned to and where the projects are located at. It's a good feeling to know that Someone cares, ya know? :)
However, things could change..so we'll see wherever life might lead me in the future..

BTW, one of my girlfriends is visiting from NY, so I'm gonna have a lunch date with her this coming weekend. Yay..I just want to tell the world that I am so proud of her for what she's been through and where she is at right now. Go D.J! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home