mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hmphh..

*Sigh*..
I know it's Friday and we're supposed to be happy..
But, for some reason..something feels not quite right.. I can't tell you why coz I don't have the answer either..
Hmphhh...I'm just not in a happy place yet right now..
I feel like going somewhere far, maybe on top of a building, or go to green pasture where I can lay down and scream like mad..
blahhhhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last night I watched an episode of Sex and the City..the story where Mr.Big had to go to Paris without telling Carrie until the last minute. Carrie was upset because she was not even a factor in his decision making process. After a gruelsome week without Mr. Big, Carrie said to him that she wanted to work it out by maybe visiting Mr.Big once in a month or something to Paris, but he then said that he did not want her to move to Paris just because of him. Weww...then..the expected gesture from Carrie, throwing Le Big Mac (Mc.D's Big Mac) and Le Fish Le Fillet to Mr. Big was very hillarious! Hmmmm....the episode ended with them breaking apart again (out of their millions on and off relationship).

"If a relationship is not painful, is the relationship not worth having?"...

Despite their ups and downs, constant on and off relationship, we all know that they ended up married to each other...very romantic ending, I must say.
It makes me think...boyy..do we really have to go through the ugly part of a relationship to get to that happy place?
If that is the case, I must be a very happy wife in the future then.. LOL.

Tomorrow we are planning to go on a train ride in Boone. It's called Scenic Valley Railroad. We will go on 1 hour & 45 minute ride through the picturesque Des Moines River valley. Travel from Boone to the old mining town of Fraser (and return) in 1920's era coach cars. This is supposed to be exciting as I did not know that such small city like Boone can have a ride like this.
About 10 of us are going tomorrow...sooo..tooottt..tooottttt.. All Aboardddddddd..

TGIF, everyone..
let's party like a rock star.. I need it!..hauhuhauaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home