mOnY's Cozy Space

Friday, August 01, 2008

busy..busy

ahh..it's Friday again.. I can smell the freedom.. tee hee hee..
It's been a stressful, hectic, busy week for me. But, what is better than channeling my energy and focus to a more useful, fun and money-making activity?
After many many yet still not enough research, I am finally planning to open a new business with my partner in crime. It's all still in development plan, but, I am kinda excited about this and hopefully things will go well. I can't tell you what kind of business this is, since I don't want to spoil the surprise and I dont want to be embarassed if (knock on wood) for some reason, we can't go further than the plan. :)) so pray for us, guys :))

Tomorrow, we are planning to go canoeing or river tubing in Seven Oaks Recreation, Boone, IA. I have never done river tubing before but some people said that tubing can get pretty boring so I am not sure if we will go canoeing instead. Either way, I am still excited!

Last night, I watched Batman 'The Dark Knight"..hmmm...I am not so sure if I like the movie. I hate the fact that Harvey Dent, the DA of Gotham city and someone who has faith in Batman all along, finally fall into Joker's trap and turn around and become a villain because he lost his gf whom he loved so much. It's just devastating to see someone who is so good and kind-hearted turned into someone who is ill-hearted and full of revenge and hatred. Blahhh.. Then, I found out that Harvey Dent became one of Batman's enemies, called "Two Face"and Ip said that Two Face was in old Batman movies. ooOoo.. I think I might rent the old Batman movies tonight. I am curious to see who played Two Face before and what does he look like.

Highlight of the week: sit in the car, eating Mc.D, while looking at the stars in the sky and talked about childhood memories.. mmmmm...let's do it again.

Happy Friday, peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home