mOnY's Cozy Space

Monday, August 11, 2008

lazy weekend

Did nothing particular last weekend. The theme was a lazy ass weekend..lol.
We went to North Grand Mall on Saturday. Shopped a bit at Express and GAP ..got a good bargain..1 shirt from GAP is $3, and from Express, about $5 each. tee..hee...hee..We then went to Olde Main in downtown Ames for dinner. By the way my bro's fiancee is visiting so we met up there along with the rest of 10 Indo crews, LOL..poor Julie..
The food was alright.. I dont really like it ...but the price is very expensive..bah!
I got a Baseball Tenderloin...it was alright, but they served Baked Potato instead of Fries with the steak. and I hate baked potato! So, I did not finish my dinner..

Anyhow, finally I got to see the ring!! so pretty! then we talked about how I would ask for my future hubby a pink diamond since it is rare and i love Pink! Julie was right when she said that we should get the nicest ring for the engagement ring because we probably would never get a nice ring again after we are married. LOL..soo my future hubby.. if you read this..please buy me a pink diamond! save money from now! LOL

Sunday- did not do anything at all. However, the message from Pastor was very good. It was about Daniel and Nebukadnezar....
To make the story short..the story was about faith..how Daniel put his trust in God that he believes God will translate King's dream even before God asked Daniel to. King Nebukadnezar is kKing who is full of rage and pride. Any small mistakes in King's eyes will rise King's anger and the punishment shall be a death sentence. If Daniel could not translate the dream, he would surely be sent for death sentence.
The story goes with Sadrakh, Mesakh and Abednego..3 people that loved God so much that they refused King's order to bow down and worship his new statue. They were willing to be burn in blasting fire rather than bowing down to a dead idol. However, when they entered the fire chamber, the King saw that there were 4 of them, instead of 3, walking around. When King asked them to come out, there they were.. no burn scars whatsoever found in their bodies.

The bottom line is..when we do the right thing, God will defend us no matter what..even when things may not seem so good..but believe that God is in control..and there is a light in the end of the dark tunnel.

Anyhow..back to my Sunday...went to super walmie for grocery...went back and I dyed my hair..LOL..I probably need to redo it again since I can still see my gray hair! (only 1 though :P).
My dad is probably complaining again when he reads this..since he complained how my hair color looked like Orang Utan's hair color last time.. hahaha...

du-du: I am very proud of u for even making an effort to quit smoking.. :))) you have my support..

Happy Monday! ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home