mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, December 24, 2009

First 2 days in Jakarta, Indonesia...

Day 01

I arrived at Jakarta Airport around 1.30 pm after such a long flight from San Fransisco. I spent about a week from Dec 14 to Dec 21 at San Fransisco where my cousin lives. I wished I had blogged something during that week but there is really nothing to blog about. LOL. I spent my whole week working like a cow because I had to get everything done before my vacation started. I and my cousin only started really enjoying SF during the weekend. But, I must say, even though I did not get to spend much time to explore SF, I got to spend time with my beloved cousin, wei..hehehehe.
I flew to Indonesia from SF on Dec 22 12:05 am. The flight took about 13 hours and 20 mins. It was very painful! Luckily, I took Tylenol PM which helped me to stay asleep for 10 hours! I don't know what I am going to do if I had to be awake for the whole 13 hr and 20 mins. My connection flight from Taipei to Jakarta only took about 5 hours. By that time, my butt was as flat as it can be. lol.
After such exhausting flying time, I finally arrived in my home sweet hometown, Jakarta!!

Day 02
Today is Christmas Eve. I spent the whole morning running errands with my parents: went to the traditional market to do grocery shopping (yikes..too many flies flying around), went to doctor for my mom's checkup. Then, we went to the office and stayed until about 3.30 pm.
We were planning to go to church for xmas service, which is located at one of the newest mall in Jakarta, Central Park. Very surprisingly, when we got there, flock of people came out from the parking lot and told us that the place was already at over capacity. Bahhhhh!!! I did not know that they accepted seat reservations for the church service! HEllooooo??!!....I think they should do better job in managing the event!!..they should have told the congregation in advance that we had to make a reservation to attend the service..bah!

So, we decided to go check out the mall to kill our time. Hmm..the mall is very tall..it is still brand new so there were only few stores open. Everytime I passed the little stores, someone must have stopped me and gave out fliers and kinda forced me to come to their stores.
"welcome back home, mony!', so I thought to myself, lol.
Anyway, we had dinner at one of the japanese restaurant inside the mall then decided to head back home.
There goes my xmas eve.
I am not complaining, but I wish D is here with me...pffftttttttt...

Cher mon amour : Je souhaite que vous soyez ici avec moi ce jour de Noël ♥

Merry Christmas, everyone!
~m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home