mOnY's Cozy Space

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

test..test..October 2009

Ola..

test..test..

I don't know why all of a sudden..today.. I remember about this blog..ahahaha

I read my previous entries and I laughed so hard..hahaha

Anyway...hmm what has changed since my last entry?

Not many, really...

I am still working for the same company..still live at the same apartment with my twin and another roommie....

Still in Iowa!! I have been living here for 9 years now!! Yea...9 years.. when people ask me how long I have been here, I always get the same response... "huhh? 9 years??? how can you live here for 9 years?"... Don't ask me, people! Ask GOD! hahaha..

Ohhhhh...and this year I finally got my H1B visa stamp! Woo hooo!! That was a stressful trip though.. I really hate to do it all over again.. I was so lucky to get a nice interviewer...no funky questions whatsoever..she just asked what my degree is and to show my diploma and asked if I graduated....and then the golden sentence "ok, you can come on Friday to get your passport!"..woo hoo..praise God! I read lots of horror stories about how they asked you detailed questions about your job, especially if you work as IT Consultant....and some people were held in Canada for more than a week just because they needed to confirm things with the employer, etc..
I am glad everything went smoothlly and all worked out perfectly..
After looking to get an appointment at the US Embassy for months (sincey May), I almost gave up! But....I don't know why ,David was able to find me the appt the second time he went to the website...thanks to him, I got my appt and my visa noww..awww thanks, baby! lol...Now I am looking forward to be going back home for xmas and new year! It has been 2 years since I have been home..wonder what home looks like now....

anyway....Today is officially the longest day ever..

I am itching to pack my laptop and purse and get the heck outta here..

It is almost halloween...I'm going to the store after work to find a costume for my best friend's bf because he is just tooooooo lazy to find a costume for himself...sooooooooooo..hahahahaha maybe we will find the silliest outfit for him to wear! Ha!

This year I am going to be a Bat Girl...yes. the superhero Bat Girl..the inspiration behind my decision is ..because one of my best friends want to be a Wonder Woman..soo what would be more fun that going to a party as superheroes with your girlfriend? haha..

anyway, I was planning to sew my own costume..but last weekend I found a really good deal from Hot Topics...after much contemplation, I decided to just go ahead and buy it.....I am going to wear a black tight with my costume though coz I don't want to show my butt for everyone...so, we'll see..hopefully it will turn out to be ok.. BUT! I hate the mask that came with the costume..so I'm thinking to make my own if I am not too lazy..mua ha ha ha..

Anyway, that's enough rambling for today..I finished my Java Chip Frappuchino..that means, it's time to go homeeeeeeee..yayyyyyyyyy
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home