mOnY's Cozy Space

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baked Potato Chips

Today I feel very inspired. I have 1 potato left from my soup but I don't really want to add potato to my oxtail stew. So, I thought maybe I'd just try to make baked potato chips.
The thing is, I don't have slicer ...sooo...the only idea I have is to use my peeler. LOL...
If you have slicer or you can slice the potato really thin, you are so blessed. Peeler works fine for me too, but it just takes time and the shape is not as pretty. But I think this is good for the first try-out. Turned out yummmm-oooooooooo! :)

Baked Potato Chips









Ingredients:
  • 1 potato
  • kosher salt
  • olive oil
  1. Slice potato really thin
  2. Oil the baking pan so the chips won't stick
  3. Place the potato on baking pan and brush oil on potato surface. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
  4. Preheat oven at 375.
  5. Bake potato for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
  6. Move the chips to cooling rack right away before it starts sticking to the pan.
  7. Enjoy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home