mOnY's Cozy Space

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back To School...

uh oh....finally...thanksgiving break is over..
If you asked me, what did I do during the break...I would say....spending time with my best friends, do nothing, and shopping! hihihi...We were actually planning to go to Chicago over the break, but something happened, so we decided to stay in Ames instead.
Basiiiiii banget ga seh,, haihiha...but I enjoyed my break....just hanging out with gals, watched DVDs...hihihi...
tomorrow, is school day again..I only have 1 Stat Lab due tomorrow, so I need to get up at 8.30, coz I have to be at school at 10am. Im gonna sleep now........nitess nitess

PS: Im still trying to figure out how to use this blogger, once I got it, I will post some pictures...
By the way, I dedicate this blog for my family and my best friendz, and of course..you are included! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home